Island Hopping: A Highly Inappropriate TR. (Boom.)-- Link to NEW TR! 10/8

I'm here, and I'll do my best not to fall months behind this time!
Well, you're totally caught up as of now:rotfl:! Seriously, though, I'm so happy you're along for the ride.

Sounds like a great TR, I'll try not to be a lurker
I would completely understand if you lurked. Thanks for speaking up now, though:flower3:!

Me, me, me...I'm here! :wave2:I wouldn't miss it. I was happy to see this pop up in my feed tonight. And LOVE the family shot. Can't wait to read more.
I'll try not to post too much while you're away so you don't fall behind. And I'll also try not to be insanely jealous, though that probably won't work;).

Totally here! Now I feel the pressure to start my TR. AHHHH! I was seriously on the hunt to find you guys while we were there. Just ask my family. Anyways...I responded correctly to "Hello humans". It's one of our favorites and sadly, we didn't get to as many shows as we would have liked.

Can't wait to read about your trip!
I looked for you, too. I totally should have spoken up when I thought I spotted you guys at Epcot. Kicking myself now. Hopefully we'll have another chance to meet up one day::yes::! No worries--I'm pretty sure we saw enough Monsters Inc. to make up for anyone who might have missed out:rolleyes2.

YAAAAAY! Obviously I'm 200% on board! That's right, a full 100% MORE than the normal 100%.

Seriously, I can't wait to read this TR.
Matt, you can be president of my fan club if you want, because mathematically I'm pretty sure you're my biggest fan. (I'm yours, too:blush:.)

WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Joining in for the ride! I take it that Sawyer is feeling better so youhave some time to work on this?
He is MUCH better, thanks! Still has a cough, but he can breath now and I'm not worried about his oxygen levels at all anymore. Thanks for joining in, Star, and for checking in on my baby!

Ugh, I guess I'll join in too. ;) YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you finally started! :hyper:

Oh and by the way, I totally do the same thing in my intro posts! I don't like giving away too much either! Great minds, I tell ya.
GOSH...if you HAVE to :crazy2:. LOL!
Have you ever thought that we might just be brilliant? Because I'm pretty sure we are.

Sounds like a great start, I'm in! :cheer2:
DIS royalty right here on my TR! Hope my TR can live up to yours!

Joining in! :wave2: Sounds like a fun trip, but not only that, my name is Jen and my DH is Brandon, so I feel like I have to read! :rotfl:
Obviously we are kindred spirits and this was meant to be!:upsidedow It WAS a fun trip; hope you enjoy the TR!

Ok, finally got a chance to go back and read! Great start, I'm lured in! I had to please the lurkers to come out too! We're so funny, why wouldn't people want to read ;)
Funny doesn't even describe us. Come on, lurkers! Join the dark side!

I'm here!
:)So happy you followed me over here! Enjoy!

I'm here! I read your last trip report, after it was completed and I am so excited to hear all about this trip! We are taking our DD next July (she will be 2) and she is currently a temper tantrum mess, so I am looking forward to seeing how your DS did!:wave2:

I haven't followed a TR in a while, I think it's time!! (Now to avoid getting too sucked in to the Dis and ignoring my children :rolleyes1)

I'm reading, and seeing as I spent the day reading your last TR I am anxiously waiting for more!!

Love it already! Love reading trips with small kids- We have a 4 year old and a baby who just turned 1! We were there from the 21-25th so we may have crossed paths!! :)

Can't wait to read more! We leave in about 2 months so I'm going to live vicariously through your trip report! :thumbsup2

Hi :wave2: I read your last TR after it was complete and got so excited when I saw the link to this one. I'm subbing and can't wait to read all about what you guys did.

I'm here! I read your last trip report, after it was completed and I am so excited to hear all about this trip! We are taking our DD next July (she will be 2) and she is currently a temper tantrum mess, so I am looking forward to seeing how your DS did!:wave2:
So glad you read the last TR! I promise this one isn't nearly as gross, but it was still eventful:thumbsup2. Temper tantrum mess? We've got that covered.

I haven't followed a TR in a while, I think it's time!! (Now to avoid getting too sucked in to the Dis and ignoring my children :rolleyes1)
:blush:Aw, shucks! Now I feel very important!!
And remember: it's not ignoring your children, it's planning for their perfect next trip::yes::!

I'm reading, and seeing as I spent the day reading your last TR I am anxiously waiting for more!!
Thanks for reading that one AND then being brave enough to follow this one after all that mess!:rotfl:

Love it already! Love reading trips with small kids- We have a 4 year old and a baby who just turned 1! We were there from the 21-25th so we may have crossed paths!! :)
If you look at our picture, but then add sound effects of whining and toddler arguing, you may just recognize us:crazy2:.

Can hardly wait toread more. :)
I can hardly wait to write more! Welcome!

I am SOOO in!
I'm SOOO happy you're in! Thanks for following along!

Can't wait to read more! We leave in about 2 months so I'm going to live vicariously through your trip report! :thumbsup2
I totally do that, too. I love a good TR. Reading them, writing them...it just allows my to continue my unhealthy obsessing:upsidedow!

Definitely following!
Awesome! Thanks :goodvibes!

Joining In :goodvibes -Amanda
Happy you're here, Amanda!

Whaaat? Royalty? I'm blushing. You are too kind. :hug:
Totally. You have mentioned both cute animals and cute foreign WS CMs in your TR, making you pretty spectacular in my book.

I'm here. Excited to read about your trip!
Thanks for being here! I'm excited to write about it!

***I'm so excited, in fact, that TOMORROW is the big day for a new update! Okay, okay, don't get too excited; it's just the drive down and arrival update, but STILL! Progress. We go on.***

Okay, Okay, I guess I will chime in instead of lurking. I'm here and excited for more!!:cool1:

Joining in - can't wait to see the photos. This can tide me over until I am there in person ...... SOON!!!

I read your last trip report, but just "lurked" :) Here for real this time!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

I'm here finally!! Made it over from the PTR. Sawyer's grown up so much!! Eek! I'm super excited to read along and see all the pictures, yay!! Who knows, maybe I'll even find myself in the background of some bahaha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!