Is Whole Milk available at DLR?

MommytoaSweetie

DIS Veteran
The Milk Alternative post got me wondering about it - our DD drinks whole milk (as I assume most toddlers do) - do they offer that at restaurants in DLR or is it only 2%?

Thanks!

My kids have never drank whole milk at home, so I don't think I ever paid attention to what type of milk DL has. I know you can choose from chocolate or white milk, but I'm not sure of the milkfat %. Hopefully one of the other moms might know. You can always do an order from the grocery store and have them deliver it to your hotel and order whole milk if that's all your dd will drink.

In disneyland at the Rancho del Zocalo Mexican Restaurant I am pretty sure they serve whole milk. Chances are if that restaurant serves it, others will as well.

The Cappo carts at Disneyland and DCA both sell milk. But only 2% milk or skim milk. ($2 i think)

im pretty sure all the resturants will sell them too.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, only 2% like most restaurants. Unfortunately, our pediatricians (and I believe the current AAP opinion?) insist on whole milk for brain development for young toddlers, and although DD has HAD 2%, we don't want it to be a regular thing so we'll bring some with us. Oh well! :)

I never really paid attention either since my two year old is on skim now. Two percent is the standard there I think.

I thought I remembered seeing whole milk offered, but I don't remember where. My guess is that anyplace offering espresso would have it, though. (The Coffee Shop at DLH, La Brea Bakery and Compass in DTD, the Main St. bakery...) :confused3

I thought I remembered seeing whole milk offered, but I don't remember where. My guess is that anyplace offering espresso would have it, though. (The Coffee Shop at DLH, La Brea Bakery and Compass in DTD, the Main St. bakery...) :confused3

That's true, they might, thanks!

standard is 2% and skim milk...

Thanks for all the info! :) We'll just bring some with us, and if DD needs more, try to find whole but give her 2% if that's all we can find at that point. It's not a HUGE deal... we just want her brain to have what it needs for myelination.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!