Is Water taxi transportation available from Port of Orleans to Disney Springs

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
The web for the hotel says
  • Water taxi transportation is available from this Disney Resort hotel to Disney Springs
But I would like to confirm from someone who has stayed . They just opened on 10-14.

Thanks

The web for the hotel says
  • Water taxi transportation is available from this Disney Resort hotel to Disney Springs
But I would like to confirm from someone who has stayed . They just opened on 10-14.

Thanks
We just came back from Saratoga Springs and the boats were running to Disney Springs. We saw boats headed up the waterway past SSR. Based on that, I would say the boats are running to all of the resorts.
When we were there last December, the boats to The Springs were not running at all.

We just came back from Saratoga Springs and the boats were running to Disney Springs. We saw boats headed up the waterway past SSR. Based on that, I would say the boats are running to all of the resorts.
When we were there last December, the boats to The Springs were not running at all.
Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter