Is Victoria & Alberts truly worth it?

I made reservations for Victoria and Alberts for my birthday for my fiancé and I. I wonder if it is truly worth it considering the price or should I opt for California Grill or maybe even the new Four Seasons?
Went last year for my birthday, ended up being $457 (pre tip, for two people) with the wine pairing for both of us and no additional add-ons (truffles, Kobe beef etc) and without question, yes....it was worth it.

That being said, we factored the price into our vacation. Would we have traded our resort for it, no. Would we have given up hoppers for it, no. etc.

We followed the advice in going with the main dining room and glad we did. I know some people booking that type of experience want to make sure it isn't "cheapened", but I can assure you that the MDR is very elegant. The only "distractions" you will have will be from the constant service. Bread service, wine refills, course descriptions, coffee service, etc. My only complaint is that for the three hours we were there it still felt like we had very little "private time", but we could have asked them to slow it down but chose not to since we had a little on in daycare.

I made reservations for Victoria and Alberts for my birthday for my fiancé and I. I wonder if it is truly worth it considering the price or should I opt for California Grill or maybe even the new Four Seasons?
Oh YEAH! we have eaten in the main dining room several times but if you want an EXPERIENCE you HAVE to do the Chef's Table! yes, it is costly but you will relish the experience! if you've never don a chef's table make this the one! everyone there will make this dinner the best thing you've done. their somallier (wine steward) if FANTASTIC and has been with V & A for a LONG time and he REALLY know his stuff if you are a wine drinker. We don't get to DW very often but as soon as I find out we are going 6 months from the date we want the reservation we are on the phone!
Have a fantastic time in whatever you chose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter