Is this normal for DU ??

I have used Dreams for numerous trips and have had the BEST service!! :cool1:
I currently have our May 2010 reservation with them as well.

I have always gotten fast responses, no matter when I emailed them. I will continue to use DU for all of my future travel needs! :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, I have nothing but good things to say about DU, my agent Tracey is just AWESOME!!! I've never dealt with such a good agent before, honestly I don't thing I've waited more than a half an hour for a reply to an email and some of those were at 9 at night!! She is just amazing, everyone should request her!!!!:goodvibes

Oh my goodness, I have nothing but good things to say about DU, my agent Tracey is just AWESOME!!! I've never dealt with such a good agent before, honestly I don't thing I've waited more than a half an hour for a reply to an email and some of those were at 9 at night!! She is just amazing, everyone should request her!!!!:goodvibes

Tracey is also my agent at the moment. I have to say that sometimes I wonder if she ever goes home. I have always received quick responses and action from her....even with the several changes I have made.

Tracey is also my agent at the moment. I have to say that sometimes I wonder if she ever goes home. I have always received quick responses and action from her....even with the several changes I have made.

I've often wondered that about Tracy as well, it's like she works around the clock! She handled our cruise last October and she's handling some ressies for WDW for June for us! She is fantastic and responds very quickly, no matter what time I email her.

Glad to hear that all was taken care of, with such a nice refund, for the op!

Our last Disney Cruise was booked through DU and we were pleased, enough so that our recent booking was also through DU. We also have Tracy & most times receive very quick answers. I only expect an answer within 24hrs but a lot of times it is only a few hours or less.

Can anyone give me Tracy's contact information? I would like to use her to possibly book a cruise.

Thanks

Our last Disney Cruise was booked through DU and we were pleased, enough so that our recent booking was also through DU. We also have Tracy & most times receive very quick answers. I only expect an answer within 24hrs but a lot of times it is only a few hours or less.

Tracy helped me this past weekend reschedule our vacation. She's great. I actually asked her in one of my emails if she ever sleeps - because she usually answers my emails within the hour!!!

Tracy helped me this past weekend reschedule our vacation. She's great. I actually asked her in one of my emails if she ever sleeps - because she usually answers my emails within the hour!!!

What was her answer? We are using her too and I have often wondered when she sleeps or has time for family stuff but have never asked. She has been awesome!!!:thumbsup2

I agree. I have probably been driving her nuts all week with what if questions as I am about to book my very first cruise and I AM VERY nervous. I don't know why and she has been great and answers so quickly

Sounds like I should have gone with Tracy.

I booked a cruise for the end of March 2009 back in Jan. of 2008. Disney Visa had the deal that if you fully pay for it on their Visa, you get a $50 OBC. I called a couple of weeks before the cruise to make sure everything was in order, the DU agent said there wasn't anything about that OBC on the account, but she would contact Disney and call me back. She never called back. I called a couple of days before the cruise to check, spoke to someone else. She said the other agent had left a note in the note section that said it was taken care of (don't remember the specific wording). This agent wasn't overly friendly on the phone, but I trusted she had everything under control.

Well, I get on the cruise, and you guessed it, the OBC was not there, so I'm out $50. I considered contacting DU at that point, but I was on vacation, and wasn't willing to go through the stress of dealing with DU again for $50.

Needless to say, I won't be using them to book my next cruise.

Another vote for Tracy. She's been our DU agent for two cruises. Awesome service. Fast replies. It almost seems as if she's on duty 24/7. :thumbsup2

What was her answer? We are using her too and I have often wondered when she sleeps or has time for family stuff but have never asked. She has been awesome!!!:thumbsup2

She told me she sleeps when I'm not emailing! :lmao: I have this picture of her in my mind taking cat-naps with her head on her computer in between emails. But honestly - I just don't see how she does it because it's like she's always right there!

I agree. I have probably been driving her nuts all week with what if questions as I am about to book my very first cruise and I AM VERY nervous. I don't know why and she has been great and answers so quickly

Tracy's the one that handled our first Disney cruise last October. She was so patient with all of my questions. And our trip was great. That's why we want her to handle our WDW trip next October as well!

I have Tracy also. I have emailed her three times with what anyone else would probably consider annoyance questions. I say annoyance because three different times I have asked her about changing my cabin category, and all three times after she researched it for me, I did not change (still too much for budget).

But even after she got my third email, she still got right back to me, and still answered me with the best of customer service.

I would recommend Tracy also. I have never met her, but she has done an awesome job for me.

P.S. Tracy, if you are reading this, I'm still hoping for Florida rates for July LOL!!

Sounds like I should have gone with Tracy.

I booked a cruise for the end of March 2009 back in Jan. of 2008. Disney Visa had the deal that if you fully pay for it on their Visa, you get a $50 OBC. I called a couple of weeks before the cruise to make sure everything was in order, the DU agent said there wasn't anything about that OBC on the account, but she would contact Disney and call me back. She never called back. I called a couple of days before the cruise to check, spoke to someone else. She said the other agent had left a note in the note section that said it was taken care of (don't remember the specific wording). This agent wasn't overly friendly on the phone, but I trusted she had everything under control.

Well, I get on the cruise, and you guessed it, the OBC was not there, so I'm out $50. I considered contacting DU at that point, but I was on vacation, and wasn't willing to go through the stress of dealing with DU again for $50.

Needless to say, I won't be using them to book my next cruise.

Hi mumom95

Believe it or not I actually remember your situation with the Disney Visa SBC as you were to receive a $200 SBC from Disney Visa as it was one of those special sailings were they had an increased SBC.

I just contacted Disney Cruise Line and they confirmed that you did get the $200 SBC from Disney Visa as well as the $100 SBC from Dreams Unlimited Travel.

If this is not the case please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com as this means someone at DCL is not telling me the truth and I want to get this straightened out for you.

Thanks
John

I am a new customer to DU and haven't been wowed, I have to say. Fair enough to say that I haven't been treated badly, just not what I expected. I requested a quote and it took longer than I expected to hear back the first time (two days I think from the actual agent) and then another day for the quote. I asked some questions, but was directed to the FAQs instead of a personalized response, even though the FAQs didn't answer the question I was asking. I did get a reminder to pay my deposit, though! I sent off another question yesterday (I'd like to find out about adding flights, and a spa package as it is our honeymoon, which the agent knows) but haven't gotten an answer or acknowledgment of my email from the agent nearly 24 hours later. Today is a holiday, though, so perhaps that is it. Or maybe now that the deposit is paid I'm supposed to ask someone else.

I am disappointed that I will have to stick with this gal through this reservation. My agent is Kelsie.

Kelsie is great. There might be a problem with the direct email for her. That is something that has been found to be at issue with a few posters lately. You can reach John at the email in the post above yours and he can look into the matter for you. :)

I can say enough about the great service we've received from Merrie at DU. We have 22 of us on a Nov cruise with 7 cabins and she's be wonderful to work with.

Just wanted to update that I heard back from DU last night and found the service to be satisfactory. Most of my questions were answered, and I got the quote I requested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter