Is this going to be a problem for us getting ROTR?

Realgrumpy

DIS Veteran
My daughter's friend is coming with us in July. She is listed in My Friends and Family, she can see all of us in her Friends and Family. When she renewed her Annual Pass, her ticket was not showing up in my plans. I waited on hold with Disney IT for 2 hours and they were able to fix it, however in all of our park plans she is listed separately. It looks like this on the app:

Do I need to call back and fix this? Will it be a problem when we go to get a boarding group? Thanks in advance.

On the day that you are trying to get a boarding pass do not take the time to check the list and see if she is there. Just hit join, join, join. If something happens and she isn't on your pass you can go to guest services and have it fixed.

The few seconds it takes to verify your friends and family list will make or brake your boarding pass chances.

When DH and I were there last week he ended up getting a boarding pass but just for me. Somehow he wasn't on it. We just went to GS when we got to the park and it took a minute to fix.

On the day that you are trying to get a boarding pass do not take the time to check the list and see if she is there. Just hit join, join, join. If something happens and she isn't on your pass you can go to guest services and have it fixed.
Very true. In the time it will take you to be sure she is on your list, the BGs will be filled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter