Is this enough?

tikilyn

DIS Veteran
I need budget reassurance! Our first family vacations is just weeks away. ;) I guess I'm having second thoughts about my budget. Can you all take a look at it and tell me if I have enough money.

Here is my budget

POP CENTURY PAID

PARK TICKETS PAID

MVMCP PAID

FOOD 600.00 CASH and 6Q & C VOUCHER, 3VKL VOUCHERS(1ADULT VOUCHER AND 1 CHILD VOUCHER FOR RAIN FOREST CAFE and 1 ADULT VOUCHER FOR 50'S), and 6 BREAKFAST VOUCHERS(2 ADULTS,2CHILD FOR TWO BREAKFAST)

SPENDING MONEY 200.00 cash(dh and I) DD gets our Disney Visa reward dollars 150.00

TRAVEL MONEY 400.00 CASH

INROOM SITTERS 100.00 CASH.

Tips are included in the 600.00 cash. Tolls are includes in the travel money.

So is 1300.00 enought cash with most meals paid for. Most days breaksfast will be eating in the room, ecept two mornings. We won't be buying alot of junk, just one or two things for dh and I. So I think 200.00 is plenty for us.

What do you think?
Thanks for the help

This is our first time (coming up soon!) and for us (me, DH and DS 4 1/2) we are bringing about $2000 for food and spending money. We did buy 7 Q&C Vouchers and breakfast voucher for one breakfast at Chef Mickeys. We too are staying 7 nights. The only travel money we are needing is the hotel before our flight in Dallas and towncar service which comes to about $150.

Tikilyn, yes I would think that is enough. We are 2A/2C 5yrolds, and I noticed you have a toddler, so the baby will not each much. We bring 1000 spending money for the week. You have 900 (not including the 400 travel) so you sould be great. With the car too you will be able to hit the grocery store, and stick up on some water and snacks to bring with you to the parks, as well as your breakfast items. What I did was every other night I would request a room print out of charges to know where I stood (just me when I get nervous).

Plus you also have a ton of meals already paid for, so that should really help you. I hope you have a great time!!!:bounce: :bounce:

I think the only souvies I got were a great key chain I use every day and a few pins, and my husband got a nice shirt (150 max). My boys each got an item that was about 35 dollars, and a couple of pins, and a light spinner, so about $65 dollars each. And they were thrilled...and even still play with their purchases. The batteries can be changed in the light spinners!!!

Thanks Canwegosoon, Now I feel better about my cash for the trip. We will have extra money in the bank, but we're going to try real hard not to touch it!!

Sabrina

If you have a disney visa....

Why not just charge most items to the room since you are on-site.

Your Disney Visa will be charged at the end of the trip....
and more points will be earned.... You can send a check for items charged the day you get home.

We only ever bring cash for things like tips for luggage, possible fast food off-site, etc....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter