Is this crazy???

aubeone

DIS Veteran
OK...my daughter is a Junior and we want to take "another" trip to Orlando before she graduates from High School. She wants to "do it all!":eek:

Disney World, Universal & Seaworld :dance3:

This is want I am thinking...

2 nights using DVC Points to stay onsite (I have pts. I need to use)
7 nights using RCI Excange
2 nights at Universal Resort (this is the only one I would have to dish out cash)

Crazy? Too much moving?:scared1:

Your thoughts!

IMO, staying onsite at UO is worth doing anything necessary to stay there. To me, staying onsite at WDW isn't quite as important, but I wouldn't want to lose my points, if I were you. If you can't use the RCI exchange to extend the WDW stay (I don't know anything about timeshares), it would be worth moving. If it's possible to manage staying at the same place for all the WDW/Sea World days, it would probably be a bit less stressful. The UO stay wouldn't be negotiable, if it were me. If you have to use all 3 accommodations, I would stay at WDW, then timeshare, followed by UO. It's nice to end the trip with the convenience of staying onsite at UO.

I just booked a 2 BDR Villa at the Bluegreen Fountains Resort from Friday to Friday in July! Now I need to work out the additional details. Maybe I could try to rent out or sell my DVC points and use the money to book a Universal Resort for 2 or 3 nights.

Ok, as WDW is the Best of theme parks! I would Start at Sea World, Then Universal [remember these parks can be a little scary], and then finish with the best WDW!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter