Is there one TS restaurant you have to go to on every trip?

BOG is a must for me - Le Cellier is a must for DH - and Chef Mickey's for breakfast is a must for DD.

Our must-do restaurants each visit:
'Ohana (dinner)
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Sci-Fi (lunch)

We are trying a few new restaurants this year:
Garden Grill (dinner)
Via Napoli (dinner)
Be Our Guest (lunch)

Wow, 'Ohana is getting a lot of good mentions here! I second the motion, I had my birthday here once. It's something I'll always remember. :)

We try not to repeat too many places since we have no many left to try but so far Ohana is the must do each trip. I just wouldnt feel like a trip to DW without Ohanas.
A close 2nd is California Grill but the price point is a little too high to really say we MUST go each time.

My teen insists on BOG lunch and Sci Fi dinner, I like Ohana dinner Teppan Edo, and Yak&Yeti

We always go to the Biergarden and after this past trip, The Wave for breakfast will be a must do.

We do Chef Mickey's for breakfast and Bongos for dinner every time we go.

No, but I've managed to eat at Via Napoli every trip. They have crust and pizza toppings that I can't find at home and I've become a bit of fanatic for my favorite. We have a late ADR there on an EMH night. Not sure how the rides will pan out, but I don't much care!

Here's my first post in a long time... Haven't been to the World in a few years but we are going back this month and had to make sure we got an ADR at Flying Fish Cafe. We also like to get to to either Boma or Jiko every trip. Just love hanging out at AKL and having a drink at Victoria Falls lounge.

Heck, I'm out of touch! "BOG" is "Be Our Guest", the former "Cinderella's Royal Table", the former "King Stephan's Banquet Hall", the former inaccessible Castle restaurant that used to serve liquor... I'm not up on all of these new changes at WDW... I'll be seeing many of them for the first time in April!

As others have mentioned, BOG is Be Our Guest located in the Beast's castle, which is a completely different castle from Cinderella's castle, and a different restaurant altogether from Cinderella's Royal Table, which is still there and open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter