Is there movies under the stars/camp fires on July 4?

VAfamily1998

DIS Veteran
If a resort typically has "movie under the stars" on Tuesday nights, and July 4 is a Tuesday this year--will they still have "movie under the stars" on July 4?
We will be at Old Key West on July 4 and not planning to go to a park.

Thanks!

There are typically special activities planned for the 3rd and 4th. They typically vary by resort, but are a lot of fun for the kids! Enjoy!!

Here are a couple I have on hand from past events from other resorts…

C46B665E-6AE3-4B5B-B48B-0885DFB9E815.jpeg

78F83F85-64C3-49DF-B930-B168B130A4FC.jpeg

1680311385234.png

Does anyone know if you need to be a guest at Poly to watch the 4th of July fireworks from the beach? We fly in that day and I'm hoping to do just that. But we're staying at ASMu.

Does anyone know if you need to be a guest at Poly to watch the 4th of July fireworks from the beach? We fly in that day and I'm hoping to do just that. But we're staying at ASMu.

Yes, the main beach area is heavily restricted for 7/4 to guests only.

The TTC near the ferry dock is an alternative - No beach to sit on, but there’s a great view of the fireworks, and the music is piped in. If you rode the bus from ASMu, you can catch ferry or monorail back to the MK bus depot, and if you drove you’d be ahead of the crowds catching the parking lot trams. If you want Uber/Lyft, you’ll be ahead of the crowds getting picked up at TTC, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter