Is there merchandise pixar ball?

There is a straw at Schmoozies with the ball (I haven't heard if it was sold out or not). Also there is a cake pop like the pixar ball. I think those were at Trolly Treats.

The Paradise Pier Hotel now has Pixar Ball pillows in the rooms, replaced the beach ball pillow. Not for sale and we definitely wondered how much they would charge us if one went missing ;)

Pixar HQ sells the ball in their gift shop but you need to know someone that works there to get in.

I saw the Pixar balls at Knick Knacks in DCA a few hours ago. Want to say they are the size of a small basketball (child size).
The calendar is showing knick knacks as closed next week. I want to go get one next week so hopefully the store isn't really closed.

I've seen them at the D23 Expo but they weren't for sale. The lines to get one were insane

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!