Is there coffee whitener in the

momtoamulan

Mouseketeer
rooms at Carribean Beach Resort, along with Coffee?

We need the coffee in the morning to get started...My Mom wants to bring coffee, filters and whitener....I told her that I really don't think you need to do that!

I hope the CBR, is as wonderful as everyone says..although, we will be too busy seeing the sites!

CBR is wonderful, but we arent coffee drinkers, so I cant help you there =(

I have no idea what coffee whitener is.:confused3

Coffee whitener is basically powdered milk. No, I have not seen it in any of the rooms I have stayed at. They just provide the basics, like coffee and suger. If you want milk/cream for the morning, you should buy it from the resort gift shop the first day your arrive.

I can't vouch for CBR but I was just looking at some wonderfully detailed pictures from POR and there is a machine in the food court that dispenses half and half (creamer). Hopefully, they have one for you at CBR, too :)

Yes, they do provide cream dispensors in the food court areas of the reports. They only provide cream products, not milk....not helpful to us tea drinkers.

When we were at the CBR in June, mousekeeping provided Coffee Mate powdered creamer, sugar and artificial sweetener. There is also powdered creamer and half-and-half in the food court.

There is coffee mate in the rooms. You could always pick up a small container of milk at the grab and go market and keep it in the fridge in your room at CBR.

In Canada, we call coffee mate, whitener...

I prefer cream, but in a pinch, I will coffee mate.

I will look into the creamer...does anyone know how much it would cost for a little container?

You can also buy the single serving creamers and take them with you. They do not require refrigeration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter