Is there ATM in Disney cruise line?

You can take a check to guest services & they will cash it for you just like an ATM.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Popsiemama said:
I might need to go shopping outside the cruise - so I need cash all the time.
I hate to bring pillow case of cash and worry to lose it.:rotfl:

Like silverfox stated, guest services will cash a check. However there is a limit, or there was at one time. On our last cruise it was $100, which was fine for us. We had just spent a bit more in port than we had planned. I wouldn't strictly depend on getting your cash from GS in cash they still have a limit.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

There are ATMs in most ports (excluding Castaway Cay). Be careful as you would in any major US city. As noted, if cashing a check at GS will meet your needs, this is a better option.

If you plan to use your credit card in port either for a purchase or at an ATM, call and let your bank know ahead of time that you may be using your card out of the country. Otherwise they may deny the transaction thinking it's fraudulent.

Every stateroom has a safe, we keep our extra cash in there and take only what we think we might spend in port.

There are ATMs in most ports (excluding Castaway Cay). Be careful as you would in any major US city. As noted, if cashing a check at GS will meet your needs, this is a better option.

yep..good point!

even on the Med cruise, we never needed an ATM..changed money in Spain and used our credit card most of the time..we did make sure that there was no fee for service on the card thou..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter