Is there anywhere in the world where we can find Nachos??

DonaldsGrl103

DIS Veteran
The person I am coming with LIVES for Nachos with Cheese and would love to have them as a snack throughout the day instead of popcorn or pretzels. I dont remember seeing them but maybe thats because I wasnt looking for it. Any help is appreciated:wave:

I was with a niece a few trips ago that wanted nachos in the worst way at AK...anyway according to the map they have them in a small trailer type set up in the Dinoland area. Unfortunately they didn't open during the time we were there. We did ask and that is the only spot at AK that had them.

Liz

I'm pretty sure there are nachos at the counter service place outside the Mexico pavillion in Epcot.

I'm sure they would have nachos at El Pirata Y el Perico in the MK. It has been open seasonally in the last year or so. It's counter service located in Adventureland and shares eating areas inside and out with Pecos Bills Cafe.

ESPN has nachos to die for! I got them on the first day of our most recent trip and they were so good we ended up going back there another day for more.
I was a little disappointed in the nachos at the Cantina at Mexico in Epcot. While they werent overall bad, they had cheese sauce on them, like what you get at a sports arena, not the real melted cheese. To me that makes or breaks nachos. ;)

Originally posted by honeymo78
I'm pretty sure there are nachos at the counter service place outside the Mexico pavillion in Epcot.

They do serve nachos at Cantina de San Angel, I had them in Dec. They were pretty much loaded, I think they had cheese, beef, refried beans, sour cream, jalapenos, lettuce, and tomatoes. They were very good, but the serving was large, in fact, I ate them as dinner one night.

Kristaprincess:

Can they leave off the jalapeno peppers?? Cause if so that is defiantly a must try!! Yippppee she will be so happy:tongue:

My son loves Nachos and has had them at San Angel Inn, Cantina de San Angel and Whispering Canyon. He always has the sour cream left off and sometimes doesn't get the meat. Servings at all these places are huge.

Another vote for the Nachos at ESPN on the Boardwalk. It is a very large serving and I have even eaten them for dinner. They also have great chili dogs (footlongs covered in chili). Messy but good!

That little snack stand in the Wilderness Lodge has them. What's it called? Umm... The one by the pool. Down from the laundry area.... I can't think of the name, but they have them.

They used to have great nachos at el Pirata, but now they only offer them with chips & cheese. If that's what you want, I'm sure they're still good. If you happen to be in the area of the Coronado Springs pool bar, the food window there has the best nachos I can remember having at WDW. Chips with ground beef, tomatos, cheese. Yum!

The Pepper Market at CSR has something called "Market Nachos".
It was a HUGE serving of nachos (I think they were about $10).
Pretty good stuff, and enough for a whole meal for one person, and then some:earsboy:

Oh, wow, yeah.. Market Nachos. I had almost forgotten about those--they're great. Definitely my favs.

Took

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!