Is there any way to get more photos on the MK photoshoot?

prince&princess

Mouseketeer
We are definately going to do the MK photoshoot and was just wondering if anyone that has had this managed to get more than just the 12 photos picked out for you?
Thanx

They put up all of the pictures online. I know that different people have had different results. Some have just gotten the 12 some have gotten all of them in a proof format. If you want them in a 4X6 or 5X7, etc you would have to buy them from Disney or get their high def photo cd. I know at one point there were different prices on the photo cd for those in the UK vs those in the US. I would check with your wedding coordinator for more information.

I know at one point there were different prices on the photo cd for those in the UK vs those in the US. I would check with your wedding coordinator for more information.

Definitely check on that...the high res CD used to be included in the Disney photo packages for UK brides...which would mean no extra cost for you. But that could have changed in the past two years.

For non-UK brides, I strongly suggest pre-purchasing the proofs of all your shots from Disney photo (MK shoot, Honeymoon shoot, etc). This way, you have a copy of all of them.

Definitely check on that...the high res CD used to be included in the Disney photo packages for UK brides...which would mean no extra cost for you. But that could have changed in the past two years.

For non-UK brides, I strongly suggest pre-purchasing the proofs of all your shots from Disney photo (MK shoot, Honeymoon shoot, etc). This way, you have a copy of all of them.

Do these have proof written across them?

Do these have proof written across them?

Nope! They are a single regular print of all the pictures they took (okay, they might take out ones where someone's eyes are closed or something;) ). For those of us who are still waiting to get our hi-res CD, at least we have one copy of everything while we wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter