Is there any info out on the new Italy restaurant?

Minnie824

DIS Veteran
So, I heard Alfredo's was closing in Aug? Does anyone know anything about what may open in its place? A name, menu, or day it may open? Thanks!

I read that the name of the restauant will be "Tutto Italia" which means "All Italian." The restaurant will be managd by the Patina Group but that's all I've read so far.

I'm also interested in hearing when they will begin taking reservations since I'll be there in early October!

Best wishes,
Dave

according to Disneyblog.com- they claim Alfredo's fell apart because of the DDP...

As for the new restuarant; this info is posted from Allears:

Tutto Italia, which means "Everything Italy," will be the interim name of the restaurant replacing L'Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante at the Italy Pavilion at Epcot. As we previously reported, Alfredo's will close on August 31. Tutto Italia, under the management of the Patina Restaurant Group, should open on September 1. In Spring 2008, the restaurant will close and undergo a complete refurbishment. It will reopen in the fall with a new, yet-to-be-determined name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter