Is there an iron in the rooms at Poly??

cissy

Kindness is Strength
Does anyone know, offhand, if there is an iron and board in the rooms at the Poly? I am bringing a small bottle of Downy Wrinkle Releaser, but somethings that does not do the trick. I am not a nut about being wrinkle free but we plan on having some family pics taken and I don't want to look TOO rumpled.

Thanks!:banana:

Iron yes. There used to be a full size board too but if I recall correctly, it's now a mini size board.

We had both an iron and a regular, full size ironing board in our closet at the Polynesian earlier this month.

We had both an iron and a regular, full size ironing board in our closet at the Polynesian earlier this month.

Good to hear, Poly Pal.:thumbsup2 Either I had it confused with another hotel (very possible) or people hated the little one!

Yup, I hate those silly little ironing boards, too. The closet in our room at the Polynesian had a hanger for the ironing board and the iron.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!