Is there an email for restaurant complaints?

connorlevismom

DIS Veteran
We recently had a really bad meal that Via Napoli and I am wondering if there is an email for me to be able to complain to someone. I know, I should have done it at the restaurant. But it was late, the kitchen had closed down and we were all exhausted.

I have NEVER had a bad meal here and it is my favorite Disney restaurant. However, on Friday we went and it was just a bad experience all around.

Our reservation was at 8:30 and we got seated fairly quickly. We waited about 5-7 minutes for our waiter to show up and when he did he quickly announced that the kitchen was getting ready to close so we needed to decide quickly. We gave him our drink orders right away and he stood there and told us we needed to get our food order in right then as well. We ordered arancini, buttered noodles, bread basket and a mezzo quatro formaggi. Well, the aranchini came out and while ok, it was not warm inside, it was cool. Not cold, but cool and clearly was not cooked long enough. The waiter forgot my daughters pasta that she ordered so we had to remind him of that and that was brought out and tasted fine. The pizza came out and it looked strange. We get this pizza every time we visit so we know what it should look and taste like. It has entirely to much cheese on it as if they just dumped what they had left on this pizza and it tasted terrible. Just completely off as if something was missing from it.

Our waiter rarely came to our table and we could not have sent it back anyway because the kitchen was closed. So we paid our bill and left. It was just so disappointing and I would like to let someone know about it.

So does anyone have a contact I could get in touch with?

That stinks you had such a poor experience at Via Napoli. People rave about it but we visited in November 2018 for the first time and we weren't overly impressed. Via Napoli, like some restaurants at WDW, is owned by a private company. In the case of Via Napoli, I believe they are owned by the Patina Restaurant Group. You could try googling and see if there is a customer service number/email. Or, you could email a complaint to general WDW guest services. Good luck!

Last edited:
I had a bad experience at bluezoo and emailed the restaurant with Marriott and Disney cc'd on the missive. bluezoo answered me via email and Disney called me directly. Never heard from Marriott but they were cc'd in bluezoo's correspondence back to me.

I found an email for Disney on the My Experience website.

If you don't get a reply, resort to Twitter. @WDWToday They seem to respond best to Tweets and then they can pass it on to the Patina restaurant group.

Sorry about your experience and hope you get in touch with someone. I ate at Via Napoli two weeks ago for the first time and was not impressed. My pasta arrived cold. I did not see my server until he brought the check. It was a busy night for them so I am going to give it a try again next year and order pizza.

That sounds like the exact experience we had there in 2016. Was not impressed at all and won't go back any time soon - too many other places to try

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter