is there an age linit for halloween horror nights

charliemim

Earning My Ears
please help me i have booked to go to orlando october 08 and need to know if there is an age limit for halloween horror nights and what time of night it is open from to also how to get tickets for it here in the uk please thankyou

Hi Charliemim, I'll try to answer your questions. Having gone to HHN 3 times(it is a great time) I don't think there is a age limit.While at Universal for vacations I asked the CM's what they thought was a good age to bring our son to HHN.The response was 13 or 14. I think it opens at 7pm till (closes different times on different days) 2am on friday&saturday.There is a lot of people drinking and having fun but maybe some language or pranks are not for young kids to be around.About tickets,go to universal web site to order and do will call.I hope this helps:thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

While they will not deny anyone entry (I once saw some VERY uninformed parents bringing toddlers into the event), the event is rated PG13, which means that parents should use caution and discretion bringing a child under 13 into the event.

I think you should be able to get tickets online, and just use electronic pick up. This way you wouldn't have to worry about shipping, etc.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com

My daughter is turning 14 in Oct. and it's still not "time". We tried last year and she couldn't handle it. That said, my son and I went when he was 5 and have made it a tradition. Today at 19, he just let me know that he got the time off work and we are going a week from tonight for opening scare-amonies.:scared1:

We were there last year and my then 12 yo daughter wouldn't go near it. She stayed at the hotel and babysat my 4 yo. It is pretty scary so I would say maybe a 'mature' 13 yo would be ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter