Is there a way to wait list for a reservation?

LindaY

Earning My Ears
We are going to be staying at the Polynesian Oct 9-12 and would love to eat at O'hana. There are no reservations open. Do you think there is a good chance one will open up? What's the best strategy to get it if it does?

There is no waitlist. You just have to keep checking, or you can use Touring Plans Reservation Finder (google it). You can also try to walk-up, but the chances of that working out are very, very small.

Nope. Just keep checking back everyday. Availability can change daily based on people adjusting their schedules. There are also reservation finding services that some people use. Also, be open to the time that you go as this might help in gaining a table.

Just check obsessively. Especially closer to your dates. As other people going on their trips cancel and shuffle ADR's, that's how you have the best chance of getting your coveted reservation.

I have had great success with Touring Plans reservation finder. I was able to get both my hard-to-get reservations well after my 180 day and for the times I wanted them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter