Is there a toaster???

mortimor

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if there is a toaster in the Art of Animation Suites. We will be staying there in January and are trying to plan out breakfast meals for the marathon.

Can anyone tell me if there is a toaster in the Art of Animation Suites.

I heard tell of a Disney toaster that was brave, and little...

I don't think it's in the regular rooms, though -- only the rooms with kitchenettes.

Don't flame me for this, but I always purchase a toaster at WalMart for $6 to bring on vacation at WDW. We unplug the toaster each morning, and don't leave the room until it is cool. This works great for us. We have never had any complaints, and mousekeeping isn't bothered by it.

Don't flame me for this, but I always purchase a toaster at WalMart for $6 to bring on vacation at WDW. We unplug the toaster each morning, and don't leave the room until it is cool. This works great for us. We have never had any complaints, and mousekeeping isn't bothered by it.

That's OK. Ask Larryz about his love for his rice cooker. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter