Is there a site kind of like vmk?

there is:
habbo hotel (wArning you can say whatever you want on this and put dots in the words you can't)
coke music (same warning as before

a virtual chat room
unlike vmk there are no games (except maybe things like battleships or tic tac toe)
you can say whatever you want (including swear words)
right now people seem to hack into the system and change things (or there it is called scripting but i think it's like that anyway)
and the credits are NOT free!!! (Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!)

wonderland online... its not exactly like vmk but its close enough for me :) wl.igg.com :surfweb: (Gemini server 2, InuHana... if u want to be my friend...) probably have a dragon with me... and walking around holy village, or selling wolves at kelan village... you dont have to pay, unless you want to buy from the item mall... other than that u can get lots of gold for selling wolves and other pets... its real cool, if your my friend i'll help you out as much as i can, just say you played vmk so i know :)

Lately I've been playing old games I used to play.
MapleStory,
Wonderland online,
Smallworlds,
& Gaiaonline. =-)

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

I did play Gaia and that is really close to it, except its not family friendly, you can have your own page, swear, talk about disgusting things, and people do all of it openly... and I quit after ending up in one of those rooms ...:rotfl:

I don't have time to play a MMORPG but for the moment, I like Disney's Magic Castle Online even if it is not in English (I am pretty sure that if it was totally in English, it would make me addict as I was of VMK).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter