Is there a shuttle service to WDW from Tampa Airport?

anabelle

Did I say that out loud?
My parents let me know this last week that they had not made their plane ressies yet and we were leaving in 2 weeks. They live in Mexico. Flights were pretty much gone into MCO, so they had to book to fly into Tampa. I booked a car for them (intermediate size) for $121 for the 8 days. They hadn't planned on spending that much. Is there a shuttle service like Mears that is maybe cheaper?

If there is a shuttle service between Tampa and WDW, it would be VERY expensive!! Since drive time is over an hour I'd stick with the rental car!!

HTH!!! :teeth:

Happy Limo charges $100 R/T from Orlando and $320 R/T from Tampa. If there were a shuttle service it would cost at least twice as much as Mears charges from Orlando. Your rental car rate is the way to go. You might save a few dollars if you booked two one way rentals and dropped the car off at Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter