Is there a new line of Disney Princess figurines by Jim Shore?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My mom is a huge fan of Jim Shore's Disney figurines and I discovered that Jim Shore has a new line of Disney Princess figurines and I was surprised at how pretty they were. The ones my mom is interested in are The Princess And The Frog one with Frog Tiana and Frog Naveen and one with Tiana as a human. My mom started collecting Jim Shore Disney figurines when she first saw them in a Hallmark store and she fell in love with them and has started her collection ever since

My mother got her Jim Shore Disney figurines for Mother's Day and she got a Tiana figurine and an Aurora figurine and she adores them and she plans to put them in our living room curio. I even got them at a special price for Mother's Day at Amazon and they were having a Mother's Day sale on Jim Shore Disney figures and I knew my mother was a Jim Shore fan so I picked them up

My mom got her Jim Shore figurine of Frog Tiana and Frog Naveen yesterday and she really loved it and she put in our living room bookshelf next to her human Tiana figure. My mom has been a fan of Jim Shore's Disney figurines since Dad found her one at a thrift shop and she started her collection since then

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter