Is There a New Character Dinner?

STEAMBOAT209

DIS Veteran
I read about a new character dinner "for the boys", somewhere, but I can not remember were I read this. We are making all our resses and we are looking for this new character meal for our grandsons. Has anyone else seen this dinner posted or scheduled. Thanks for any help, its getting close to departure ....

Sure wish they would add one with Buzz, Power Rangers etc. - Just can't get the grandsons interested in eating with the princesses.

I received an email that had new things at Disney and there is a new one at MGM geared to preschoolers. It's at Hollywood & Vine--and it's Playhouse Disney characters. I know it had JoJO and Goliath and maybe Little Einsteins? Too young for my daughter--she doesn't like the princess character meals--go figure that one! So Crystal Palace here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter