Is there a new app for listening to the podcast?

If you have an iPhone or iPad, and you upgraded to iOS6, podcasts are now in their own app. They are no longer in the music app.

Yes, it's just called "podcasts" and you can find it in itunes. It's purple with a white microphone :)

I don't like the new app much.....of all things it just doesn't seem very user friendly.

I've started back at the beginning of the podcasts again and I guess I don't have to 'download' them?

It just plays through them all, what is the point of downloading at all?

And after I had downloaded a few I deleted them, cuz that's what I used to do when I was done with them and now they are just gone. What If I want to listen to them ever again?

I don't like the new app much.....of all things it just doesn't seem very user friendly.

I've started back at the beginning of the podcasts again and I guess I don't have to 'download' them?

It just plays through them all, what is the point of downloading at all?

And after I had downloaded a few I deleted them, cuz that's what I used to do when I was done with them and now they are just gone. What If I want to listen to them ever again?

Did you subscribe? I love the new app :upsidedow
The reason for downloading is to not use data if you want to listen somewhere without WiFi, like on public transit, on a run, or at the gym.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter