Is there a July 2019 check in?

Didi8367

Mouseketeer
Has anyone started a check in thread for DLR July 2019? If so, can anyone point me to it? I can't seem to bring one up in a search . . .

Thanks!

Heading down in July. Forgot that the US celebrates july 4th :scared: . Hoping it won't be to crazy, but it will! Someone start a July thread! Has anyone got DL tickets yet? If so what is the cheapest options?

My trip spans end of July to early August. Was able to put my dates on the August thread but need a July check-in. Any volunteers to maintain one?

Hi
I'm coming in July - my 8th time to DLR coming from Australia since 2012.
I've not done one before but I could start a July check-in thread if you like. I've had a look at some of the other check-in threads to see how they're done. I've got no idea how to do a 'link' in the thread but it doesn't look like that is usually necessary.
Happy for someone else to do the thread but I'll have a go if no-one wants to - just be gentle with me : )

Hi
I've not done one before but I could start a July check-in thread if you like. I've had a look at some of the other check-in threads to see how they're done. I've got no idea how to do a 'link' in the thread but it doesn't look like that is usually necessary.
Happy for someone else to do the thread but I'll have a go if no-one wants to - just be gentle with me : )

Go ahead and start the thread if you want to -- just be sure to keep up with it! If you have any questions, you could PM any of the other DISers who are running the other check in threads right now to ask what they are doing and how. I'm sure they'd be glad to help you! And thank you (!) for volunteering! :)

Hi

Hi, this is the June Check In thread, https://www.disboards.com/threads/june-2019-check-in.3718220/ which Im maintaining. I started by putting in my dates, then when people replied, I copy and pasted their names and their details into a word document. Then when I have the info I edit the first post. Im good with websites, so I have used different colours and made some bits bold.

I keep it in Check In order, as people stay all different length of visits. When I add people to the main list, I reply to the thread and say, eveyone has now been added. This helps me to keep track of who I have added, as then I know its only the people after my last reply I have to add

Thanks BadPinkTink - yes I saw your thread. I was very impressed. I'd probably describe my computer skills as pretty basic but I'll give it a go. I don't have Word so I'll just have to make do as best i can.
Maintaining it shouldn't be a problem 'theluckyrabbit' - although I don't post here tons, unless i think I have something useful to contribute to someone, I am on here reading the posts a very unhealthy amount of hours in the day : )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter