Is there a dress code for Narcoosee's? What do people tend to wear?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi,

Just wondered if you could help. We have never been to a signature dining restaurant - what do people tend to wear? (this question is more from my dh who is wondering wether a tie / jacket is needed)

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Dress code is business casual. T shirt or shirt with collar, no jeans etc.

We ate at yachtsman in October. DH wore long khaki tailored shorts and a short sleeved shirt, I wore linen pants and a nice cotton top, DD wore a nice sundress. We felt absolutely fine in this.

Didn't see anyone in a jacket but we ate early -5.30 ish.

No jacket or tie needed. Rules are no tank tops on men, no torn jeans, no swimsuits and no t-shirts with offensive pictures or language. That's it. Everything else is okay. It's not business casual. It's much more relaxed. Shorts are park wear and they are fine.

Disney tried to institute a business casual standard, which would definitely not include shorts on men or t-shirts! But it didn't work. So, both shorts and t-shirts are fine.

I've seen people in anything from shorts to shirts and ties. This is one of our favorite restaurants. We usually go back to our room before dinner (we always eat late) and change just because we like to dress up a little. My husband and son usually wear dress pants and a collar shirt, sometimes a polo. My daughter and I wear dress pants/capris and a nice top. Don't feel at all awkward if you go from the parks, many people do, and that's why you will see park attire. Have Fun!!

Enjoy The Magic!!

We too always freshen up before dinner.
DH wears dress shorts and a sport shirt. I wear nice capris, a fancy blouse and nice sandals.
Enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter