Is there a Disney outlet near Disneyland?

Skjhjb

DIS Veteran
My friend is currently in WDW and they took some time before check in to go to the outlet. She got some insane deals on things.

Just curious if there one in California?

I'll sometimes go to the Citadel Outlet in Commerce if I'm driving down. It doesn't really have any park merch, but it's good if you just want Disney shirts. Most of the stuff is just regular Disney store merch at the same prices.

The outlet in Florida is different from the outlets here in California. Most outlets here are Disney stores with outlet-exclusive pajamas, robes, or other clothing.

There is one in the Citadel (City of Commerce). There might be one at The Block (in the City of Orange).

The outlet in Florida is different from the outlets here in California. Most outlets here are Disney stores with outlet-exclusive pajamas, robes, or other clothing.

There is one in the Citadel (City of Commerce). There might be one at The Block (in the City of Orange).
There are also outlets in Ontario Mills and in the Carlsbad outlets. Yes, usually Disney Store things with the occasional Parks things thrown in. But, good prices when you're lucky. So it can't hurt to hit the Carlsbad store if you're going to visit Legoland anyway. Same with the Ontario Mills store if you're flying into/out of ONT or on your way to Las Vegas or Palm Springs.

It's a long way to drive unless you're going to San Diego anyway, but the outlet at Las American mall in San Ysidro (south of San Diego at the Mexican border) has a corner with parks merchandise. Usually one or two wall to ceiling section of shelves, and 1-4 racks of clothes. I don't think there is any schedule to what they have out at any given time.

It's a nice outlet mall if you're in the area.

There's also the Company D cast store in Anaheim, but you have to know a CM who can get you in (or, a few times a year, give you a pass to go by yourself).

We go to indoor flea market.. , they have a free shuttle( as of last year they did call to see if they still do ).. its not exclusive Disney products, but there is enough to make a tip. AnaheimMarketplace its minutes away from DL. and then on the corner of S Harbor and Katella there is a strip mall with a good store that sell Disney merch at a reasonable price, as with the shop across the road. then further up S Harbor is Target with a good selection of D stuff.

It's a long way to drive unless you're going to San Diego anyway, but the outlet at Las American mall in San Ysidro (south of San Diego at the Mexican border) has a corner with parks merchandise. Usually one or two wall to ceiling section of shelves, and 1-4 racks of clothes. I don't think there is any schedule to what they have out at any given time.

It's a nice outlet mall if you're in the area.

Came here to say this! I have gotten great deals on Disneyland items at the Las Americas. It is quite far from Disneyland but worth the trip if you are in San Diego.

Obviously, this won't help the OP, but I buy all of my DLR T-shirts in at the Disney Store in the Tanger Outlets in Hershey, PA.

We were there this past weekend, and I had told myself "No Shirts this visit", but you can probably guess what happened. They currently have a huge stock in SWGE T-Shirts, selling for $8.99, having been marked down from $34.99. After the in-store sale of 25% off was applied, and then we used a 20% off coupon on top of that price reduction, my final price was $5.40! We currently have no specific plans to visit SWGE in either CA or FL, but when we actually visit in 2 or 3 years, I will be ready!

Although it may well be a 1.5+ hour drive to get there, also check out the outlets stores over in Camarillo. There's a Disney outlet store there which has some * very * good deals on items, some of which may be end of line. They have a lot more discounts there generally which are similar to Desert Hills / Camarillo,

Quite a bit closer to DL though is the T-shirt shop on Lincoln Ave, if it is just shirts and other clothing that you're after. The ART service no 10 (CtrCity) goes close to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter