Is there a DIS deal for PC 3.0 pre and post hotel stays?

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
Hey all!!

I haven't been around much. Soo busy these days :( I am trying to get plans together for pre and post cruise. I am planning for us and another couple so it's a little different this time figuring out what we all want to do. We got our dates down June 23-July 2. I am looking to book our hotel for the 23rd, do we know if the DIS is going to offer a deal like they did for the pre/post Swan for PCC 2.0? Are there plans to book buses again for transporation to and from port? Did I miss a thread about this?

Is everyone booked for flights and hotels yet? Am I way behind?? Yikes!!! help lol I feel so behind!!

Haven't seen anything on this yet, but I'm sure John is working on the details.

Just to be safe, I booked myself a room at the Swolphin for two nights before and after the cruise. If Dreams comes up with a deal, we can cancel ours and book through them.

Haven't booked flights just yet though. Still watching prices.

Thanks Jeff :-) I have been watching flights too. Do you fly out of boston? Jeyblue has been running 150.00 cheapest for dates around the cruise. I don't fly out of Providence anymore so I am not sure what there running for. I think I better jump on the 150 soon. Loved the Swan. Would stay again if a deal happens.

We fly out of either Boston or PVD. It depends on the flight times, but most importantly the price. We stick to Delta because we fly just frequently enough to make it to their first tier of elite FF status which sometimes gets us free upgrades to 1st Class.

Right now the best prices I'm seeing around these dates are $260 rt from BOS. Not terrible.

We fly out of either Boston or PVD. It depends on the flight times, but most importantly the price. We stick to Delta because we fly just frequently enough to make it to their first tier of elite FF status which sometimes gets us free upgrades to 1st Class.

Right now the best prices I'm seeing around these dates are $260 rt from BOS. Not terrible.

Is that price you see with Delta?

I booked ours :) 310 rt southwest (non stop) out of Prov. I am booking this for another couple who is coming on the cruise (1st Disney Cruise) so I can't play too much. Jetblue was going up daily so I took this one. about 80.00 more the my norm, but oh well.

Now to find a place to stay for the one night before the cruise... hmmmm??

We are getting a rental too, so we can stay closed to port if we wanted. Not sure what to do yet.

Back to the original topic. I remember that there was a comment on one of the recent podcasts that they had secured a deal at the Swolphin and just needed to get it in their booking engine. Shouldn't be long now. :thumbsup2

Those that have done the podcast before - if you book a room at the swan or dolphin and take transportation from there does that mean you also get free parking?

Those that have done the podcast before - if you book a room at the swan or dolphin and take transportation from there does that mean you also get free parking?

No free parking. Still the standard parking rate per day.

glad I didn't miss anything... haven't been able to keep up :( computer problems

For those of you who have done PCC's in the past, do you remember when these arrangements were announced. Since we're only about 3 months or so from our dates, I'd like to look into transportation to port, hotel specials, etc. We're a large group, so I have to get our ducks in a row...
I asked Tracey from DU several months ago about cruise details and she said to look for info on the PCC here on the Disboards - that that would be where to get the scoop.
So - any ideas/recommendations????

If I recall correctly, in past years this has varied. Some info was available right away and some other stuff waited until we were closer. Since we are about 100 days out right now, I'd expect to be seeing something soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!