Is there a decent number of teenage boys at VB?

SnowWitch

DIS Veteran
We have been every summer for the last 3 years and next year we may have another family join us. They have a teenage daughter!! Tonight we were discussing the possibility of this vacation and that was prettty much her first question, "Are there boys?" I've never noticed because we have never had a teenage girl with us.

I know silly question but this is of great importance to her. I'm so glad I have boys!

There have been nice teenage groups our last two visits, including teenage boys. Most of the time, pretty well behaved. I believe they had teenage activities last time, including a movie in the area back behind the cannon, which was a great movie room, I hadn't seen it before. Also plenty of boogie boarders on the waves, and some surfers on the public beach. The hot tub was also a hang out at night. We certainly have the impression when our younger ones get older, they'll be plenty of people thier ages for them to meet well into thier teenage years. The Green Cabin room is also very kid friendly with live music in the evenings.

When are you going? I'll be glad to supply a couple:) :) :)

There were plenty there last August when we were there.....and I wouldn't let my 13 yr old out of my sight! They were too tanned and good looking!!!! Actually, I heard from some CM's that a number of families that weekend were from Celebration. I think my daughter was interested in moving there after our VB trip!

I can't speak from personal experience because I have yet to stay at VB but a very good friend of mine that lives in FL has a 16 yo DD who goes to VB a lot with her 19 yo boyfriend, who is a WDW CM, and they really enjoy it, and always meet up with friends (many times other WDW CMs) while at VB.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses. I hope this will please her. My boys aren't quite that old yet and I just haven't paid attention to that age group.

Mikesmom we're looking at next June.;)

We will be there with two teens next summer, but as of yet, they could care less about most teenage girls. ;) ;) ;)

I'm not sure why she is looking for teen-age boys but if it's just to "look", there are plenty to watch at the next door public beach. If the "surf's up" they'll be out there in force. Now, while this may be good for her, it may be a problem for the adults. ;)

SnowWitch: we're tentatively planning first week of June for a couple days. Come to think of it, mine will be tecnically not teens at the time (finally hit the 20's). Watch for blond, blue eyed, charming and 6'2". ....

.... maybe you should lock your daughters in??!! :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter