Is there a cup holder that fits Maclaren Quest?

Tink561

DIS Veteran
I bought a Quest a few months ago along with the organizer. I haven't used the organizer yet but it doesn't look like it will hold cups well. Does anyone know of one that will fit? I'd like to get one before we travel in a week.

I also plan to go to Babies R Us and get a rain cover. Hopefully I haven't waited too late!

Id like to know about the cup holder also. I bought a Quest a few months back for our DD due in a few weeks so havent used it yet. Mine came with a rain cover, though, that snaps on.

The organizer holds bottles of water well but not much else, imo. I have the Prince Loinheart snap-on cup holder for my Quest. I leave the main part on and just switch out the accessories as I need to. I bought it from Babies r Us. HTH!

Id like to know about the cup holder also. I bought a Quest a few months back for our DD due in a few weeks so havent used it yet. Mine came with a rain cover, though, that snaps on.

I have the raincover that came with it too. I want to get one of the ones that cover the whole top and back though. I've heard you can get them for about $12 at BRU.

The organizer holds bottles of water well but not much else, imo. I have the Prince Loinheart snap-on cup holder for my Quest. I leave the main part on and just switch out the accessories as I need to. I bought it from Babies r Us. HTH!

Thanks! I'll go look for it this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter