Is there a "Chicken out point" for rides?

CapeCodTenor

Dis Veteran; Dis Dads #865
Hello, everyone! You know, I'm not sure where the best place to put this, so I thought I'd put it here. I'm not even sure what to call this, but can a guest who choose to not ride a ride, for whatever reason, walk with their families through the line but leave the line at the last minute? Again, I'm not sure what to call it, but I'm curious. My DW doesn't like to ride rollercoaster type rides and has said that she'll be the one holding the bags, but I don't want her to just sit and wait for me and my DD. I'd like her to walk through the line with us and enjoy things with us. So, having asked that, can you do this with the rides down in the World? Thanks in advance.

TTFN

Yup! Most rides have some sort of "chicken exit" before actually getting on. Talk to the CMs at the entrance to see if there is one, and they'll let you know who to talk to about getting out of line. It's usually somewhere between the second Lightning Lane (old Fastpass) touchpoint and the ride loading area, itself.

Yup! Most rides have some sort of "chicken exit" before actually getting on. Talk to the CMs at the entrance to see if there is one, and they'll let you know who to talk to about getting out of line. It's usually somewhere between the second Lightning Lane (old Fastpass) touchpoint and the ride loading area, itself.

Thanks for this info, I appreciate it.

I would love to sit and wait, or trade pins!! Lol

I think I would, too, but I'm trying to keep my DW included in as much as I can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter