Is the Windsor Hills water park open yet?

rosieposy

Earning My Ears
Thinking of renting a home in Windsor Hills the week before Easter. Does anyone know if the water park is open yet, or when it will be?

I saw on the Facebook page that the splashpad features are being installed next week so it looks like all should be operational well before you want to stay there.

Here at Windsor Hills Now!.....Upright structures are installed on the waterpark, but they are now working on bolting the waterslide tubes together! Not a lot of workers on this project! A large area is still sandy and supposedly that is where the splash pool will be installed. No sign of concrete being poured yet. The hot tub area is a little further along, with the stonework being applied. The oval shape appears to make it look smaller than the former hot tub. My guess is that the entire project will be open by very late spring!.....May or June????? The main pool area is open, but extremely crowded as the available pool deck area is decreased due to construction. It also appears to be noisy at times! Let's hope that the construction crew increases and they move forward on the completion date!!!

From the GM on their Facebook page:

"Hello! This is Aura the GM. I am very excited to report that the new amenities are coming along very nicely! Our goal is to open Easter Sunday! There is still quite a bit of underground work that needs to be done after the slides are completely built. Thank you for being patient with us! We are very excited and look forward to sharing with you the finished product on Easter Sunday!"

Dang, I knew that there would likely be delays but this is more than a month of when they anticipated opening. We aren't big pool people but I wouldn't of minded a spin down the slide. Sigh.

Any news as to whether the new water park portion at the pool area is open yet?

Last edited:
The regular pool and slide are open as is the new hot tub. The water park is having the finishing electrical work done from what I was told. We are staying there in October were assured that the water park will be open well before that.

The regular pool and slide are open as is the new hot tub. The water park is having the finishing electrical work done from what I was told. We are staying there in October were assured that the water park will be open well before that.
Great thanks! We will be there the first week in August. Hoping we luck out and it's done by then.

We stayed in May/June and they made an announcement then that it would be a "couple of months." I thought for sure it would be open for our trip after knowing the projected date was Easter Weekend!

We are staying there right now and it doesn’t look like the waterpark is going to be open anytime soon. The lady in the clubhouse said they have no idea when it will be done. The kids are having fun with the regular waterslide but it would’ve been nice if the rest had been open especially since it was supposed to open on Easter Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter