Is the main parade in in the evening ?

Mrsweasley

Mouseketeer
Maybe I am not reading the August prog. correctly but is the Main Parade on at 19.15 in the summertime ??

Also, will it be similar characters ? Does anyone know if Peter is in the parade ??

Many thanks in advance :)

Maybe I am not reading the August prog. correctly but is the Main Parade on at 19.15 in the summertime ??
Yes, DOUD is at 19:15 on summer season

Also, will it be similar characters ? Does anyone know if Peter is in the parade ??
yes. Peter Pan, and Wendy too

There's the main parade - Once Upon a Dream parade which was at 7.15pm and then the evening Fantallusion parade (the lights one) which was at 10.25pm. Peter Pan was on both this week and think we've always seen him on them. As far as I remember there are always these two parades everyday but the times are changed according to the time of year etc.

Don't forget the Stars and cars parade in the Studios which was at 5.15pm this week.:yay:

does anyone know what time the parade is on in the winter months?

when we went in march n sept it was on at 4pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter