Is the food better at POFQ vs. All Star Resorts?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
I'm wondering how much better the food is at POFQ than the All Star Resorts. I was at WDW for two weeks at All Star Sports. I was sick of the food there after the fourth day. My next trip to WDW won't be as long, but I would like to stay at a resort with better food.

Well after 4 visits to POR and FQ and having eaten in the All Stars Food Courts I think that FQ is better way way better

I'm curious if the pasta dishes at both Port Orleans resorts are TV dinner style like they are at the All Stars?

I am picking a moderate over value any day, so POFQ gets my vote. You have close access to POR quick service for even more options. We have stayed at POR and found their quick service quite good....including the pasta dishes.

I can totally understand your point of being tired of All Star food court food after that long. I would say POFQ is probably better, but it is a bit smaller. An upside to FQ, though, is that if you get tired of the food you can just walk over to Riverside and they out the food court there. One thing I LOVED at POR was the make your own pasta bay. Hopefully thats still an option!

Does anyone know if the meat and veggies at POFQ (like the ribs or prime rib) is available during the day or just for dinner?

I've never been to the All Star Resorts so don't know anything about their food, but I have stayed at POFQ, and have always liked their food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter