Is the DP only good for nights of stay?...

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
What I mean by this is... I know how many credits you get are based on the # of nights of your stay.. But are these credits still valid on checkout day? So i checkin late stay 5 nights, then on check out day I have a late departure, am i able to use remaining credits on the check out day?

Lol i hope that made sense... I think i babbled a bit...

Credits are good from the time you check in until midnight the day you check out, so yes, you can use those last credits from the time you check out up until your departure. (So long as you depart before midnight that day :laughing:)

We are staying at BLT the first 3 nights of our stay then switching the AKL after that. If we get the dining plan can we still use the credits the day we check out of BLT even though we have started a new reservation at AKL?

We are staying at BLT the first 3 nights of our stay then switching the AKL after that. If we get the dining plan can we still use the credits the day we check out of BLT even though we have started a new reservation at AKL?

Yes. Each stay is treated as a separate reservation, with all of the rules that would normally apply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter