Is the boat from Wilderness Lodge to Contemporary back in service?

It's been reported that the general manager at the Contemporary doesn't want to pay for it (the three resorts WL, CR, FW would share the cost). I don't think there's been any confirmation of that, so take it as a rumor, not as fact.

FWIW I don’t personally think that’s true, although noting the CR GM recently changed (several around property changed/moved around/etc).

Separately I did recently hear the boat returning could be in the works, but take that with a major grain of salt/pure rumor.

Wasn't back when we left WDW a week ago Saturday.

I didn't ask this time as we were staying at VGF, but we've asked on the WL route every trip since the CR-WL route was discontinued. Never have gotten any encouragement it'll return.

FWIW I don’t personally think that’s true, although noting the CR GM recently changed (several around property changed/moved around/etc).

Separately I did recently hear the boat returning could be in the works, but take that with a major grain of salt/pure rumor.
Wilderness Lodge sources have said it is the GM at the Contemporary that does not want it due to the walkway to the MK. That it over crowds the public spaces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter