Is season 7 of “Once Upon a Time” worth it?

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by coolingjupiter, Aug 17, 2018.

1. coolingjupiter

coolingjupiter Mouseketeer

i just finished binge-watching seasons 1-6 and I am wondering if it is worth it to get a Hulu subscription for season 7. I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn’t watched it and might want to, but after finishing season 6, it’s clear there would be a lot of changes for season 7. So is it worth it? Or do I just leave it as it is and pretend it ended with season 6?

2. scjo68

scjo68 DIS Veteran

We enjoyed season 7. But, yes, it does feel more like a spin-off than a continuation of the same series. Season 6 definitely leaves off in a place where you could just forget 7 altogether if you felt like it.

coolingjupiter likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Bill007

Bill007 Mouseketeer

I really enjoyed the first six seasons. I watched the first two or three episodes of the final one and just couldn't get into it. As the previous post mentioned, it seemed more a spin-off than a continuation.

coolingjupiter likes this.
  5. coolingjupiter

coolingjupiter Mouseketeer

I started the first episode and then stopped. Then finished it. Then started the second, stopped, and now I think I’m officially done. Thanks for the responses!

6. Disney-Nerd-4-Life

Disney-Nerd-4-Life Earning My Ears

I enjoyed all the seasons even season 7 even tho it was confusing and very different from seasons 1 to 6... in my opinion season 6 should have been the end of the series.. season 7 was more of a spin off

7. 1lilspark

1lilspark DIS Veteran

Season seven was a pleasant surprise though I agree with PPs that at most times it felt like a spin off .... it’s worth a watch just for some of the Easter Eggs alone especially what I think is the shows only theme park reference