Is Sana still offering breakfast options?

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
Sanaa Kuamsha Breakfast Now Available at Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge??? This was featured in Dec 2016??

We are wait listed for Jambo for our October trip , but if we end up staying at Kidani I was hoping they were still offering this breakfast option. The one thing I miss about Jambo is not having Mara when at Kidani??

Anyone been there lately??
Thanks so much!

Oh great! This is what I was hoping to hear....I am sure it is popular because it was much needed at Kidani.:simba:

Jumping in with my own question. We are staying at Jambo as regular resort guests not DVC can we visit Sanaa for breakfast? Is it a quick service right? It looks amazing and DD would love it but wanted to make plans in case it's not an option.

Thanks

Yes anyone can eat at Sanaa at anytime. So go and enjoy the breakfast! I agree is does look good and the atmosphere is so nice to sit and have breakfast! I am kind of excited! I put a FB thread out on one of my Disney FB pages and several said they recently had the breakfast and it was very good.. you pick what you want and then they bring it to you.

Lunch is also good! We love the Naan Bread and dipping sauces! OMG! So good! I just hated no quick service option last year when we stayed at Kidani so I am very happy to hear that we can get breakfast now. We are wait listed for Jambo ,but it may not happen.

We were there in March, and yes, it's still serving breakfast. It's quick service on the dining plan. There are a few items you can self serve, pay and go.... coffee, danish, etc.. You may also order hot breakfast, to stay or to go. When you want to eat in, you place your order and go pick a table to watch the animals outside, and they will bring your breakfast to you. This was such a nice surprise of an experience! I would definitely recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter