Is Pink slipper beta I need help *poll*

jasonpwns

<font color=navy>Being <font color=red>Different <
:confused3 some people said it was beta to me Im not sure others said it was in a quest? any help? this will become a poll

if i remember correctly, it was a beta item. Then about a month ago or two it was in a one day weekend quest. the same weekend they had a one day quest for the light blue rocket couch. I hope that helps you some.

Ash is correct. It was beta, and then it was re-released in a one day quest during the last weekend of Quest Month. I believe that item was the Saturday quest prize. It was available via the Q button, not via an engine in a Host room. I guess you would call it re-released beta, like the green pirate throne that was available in Host games last month.

SorcererDonald16 is exactly right. :) I guess re-released beta would be a good term to use. After not being sold since beta, it was only available by a day long quest, not sold in the stores again like many of the other beta pieces have been.

Lori

So what is it worth? I got one from someone in the game as their quest prize (not staff...a player). I was surprised b/c I thought they were just beta...didn't realize they were re-released. So what would people be willing to trade (or what would be fair to ask) for a pink slipper?

Oh and if anyone has a green pirate throne to trade, I would like one please :)

~M~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter