Is Ohana just Lilo & Stitch???

NJDisneymom

DIS Veteran
I could have sworn it had Mickey and Minnie and maybe others but wdw.com lists only Lilo & Stitch. Please tell me there are other characters there.... my youngest DS doesn't even know who Lilo & Stitch are!!

How are the characters dressed?? Just bought my boys some of the tiki line stuff from Gymboree and wondering if that was a good meal to wear it to (yes, I'm weird that way!).

Mickey and Pluto are there too.

They are in Hawaiian shirts and Lei's...

The gymboree outfits will be very cute (I do it too:thumbsup2 youre not weird)

I could have sworn it had Mickey and Minnie and maybe others but wdw.com lists only Lilo & Stitch. Please tell me there are other characters there.... my youngest DS doesn't even know who Lilo & Stitch are!!

How are the characters dressed?? Just bought my boys some of the tiki line stuff from Gymboree and wondering if that was a good meal to wear it to (yes, I'm weird that way!).

As the PP pointed out Mickey and Pluto are there as well. It's the best friend's breakfast so Lilo with Stitch and Mickey with Pluto. Love, love that breakfast. Lilo and Stitch is aired occasionally on the Disney channel and they still air the Lilo and Stitch series. Just in case you wanted your kids to know who the characters are. My husband is a HUGE Lilo and Stitch fan. This is his MUST DO restaurant year after year.

And you aren't weird at all! I bought Mickey Hawaiian style dresses for my girls for our 'Ohana dinner. :lmao:

Luau wear is packed here as well for our breaky there. I didn't realize it was Mickey and Pluto too! Ds will be excited, we couldn't get chef mickeys for him cus we planned this trip quite quickly before our dvc pts expire at the end of may. So it was take what you can get!

This is too funny - I bought some of the same line for our trip to 'Ohana May 2nd!! :lmao:

When I saw the tiki shirts, it was just too perfect to pass up.:rotfl:
Glad I'm not the only one;)

Here's what Mickey and the gang were sporting back in Sept. 2009

8662-1.jpg
105_4100-1.jpg

8622-1.jpg
858.jpg

As you can see Lilo and Mickey sport red and white Hawaiian outfits and Stitch and Pluto wear leis.

You are not alone...I plan what my girls are going to wear based on restaurant and characters we will meet! :lmao:

We had breakfast at 'Ohana this past Friday morning. Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch were all there in their Hawaiian outfits.

awesome!! thanks so much, and thanks for the photos!! So glad to know I'm not a freak for coordinating their outfits to the meal. :rotfl2:

A little late to this thread- but I love seeing the pictures. :)

No kids, but I think the dressing up in themes is such a cute idea. Seems to me it might be more fun for the kids to do that too. :)

My husband and I are going to DW this summer for the 2nd time, and are doing this breakfast. Did anyone who went to this happen to see any kid-less families at the breakfasts?

My best friend and I do WDW trips all the time. Ohana is a must do for us and we have no kids. No worries, the characters still come to see you. No one will even give you a second look. Have a great time.

My best friend and I do WDW trips all the time. Ohana is a must do for us and we have no kids. No worries, the characters still come to see you. No one will even give you a second look. Have a great time.

Thank you! We never found stitch last time, unless you count the Club 626 dance party , where we were not-so-nicely told by his guide person that Stitch wouldn't pose for pics, right after he posed with some little kids.

So, we figured the breakfast was a safe bet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter