Is my Hawkeye poster a special poster and rare?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When I had my birthday party when my mom was setting it up she put up my prized Hawkeye poster on our dining room wall and when Mom put it up on my bedroom wall I asked her where she got it and the only thing she told me about it is that it came in an envelope but the envelope doesn't mention where it came from and I seem to think that this poster came from Jeremy Renner himself but when Mom looked in the envelope there was no fan letter packaged with the poster. The poster is of Hawkeye standing with his bow and arrows and he has an pose like he's ready to hit his target with his bow and arrow. We also checked for a Jeremy Renner autograph anywhere on the poster but there is none. Is this Hawkeye poster rare and if it is autographed by Jeremy Renner is this poster worth money if it's autographed too?
Dodger

Happy birthday! I don’t know if it’s worth $ but it sounds like an awesome poster and lucky you have it :)

Interesting! Is your signed, too? Happy belated birthday, by the way.
Mom and I looked for a Jeremy Renner autograph on my poster and we didn't find one anywhere. Like I mentioned in my opening post the poster just showed up in the mail and the envelope doesn't say were or who it's from but strangely if it was sent by Jeremy Renner himself it would include a fan letter saying thank you for writing to him. I had never ever seen this Hawkeye poster before and didn't know it existed until my mom put it up in our dining room during my party. Where could my Hawkeye poster possibly come from?
Dodger

When I tried to ask Mom where my Hawkeye poster came from the only clue she gave me was the envelope had nothing about who sent it to me or nothing else and when my mother searched the envelope for a fan letter from Jeremy Renner there was none. This seems to be the only Hawkeye poster I've seen and I was curious to know anything else about it and i'm still searching for answers on where or who my poster came from. I wish I could've kept or seen the envelope the poster was in and that would've helped me out. Are any Hawkeye posters signed by Jeremy Renner worth more than Jeremy Renner autographed photos?. Because I know celebrity autographed posters and photos of celebrities playing a character from a Marvel movie are worth money like autographed photos of sports stars. I am wishing to find out more about my Hawkeye poster because it's my pride and joy of my room
Dodger

Was the poster a gift? Did your mom order it for you? There are several for sale at places like Amazon and Etsy and other online stores. Posters are usually mass produced so unless it’s signed by the whole cast or there is a defect that makes it unusual (like it was printed upside down) I’m not sure it would worth much. The ones online for sale are listed at about $20 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter