Is my first time in WDW, help with the meal plan!!!

garcitapr2000

Earning My Ears
Hi to all of you!!

If I have a side dish with my meal do I have to pay an extra charge to have it or it is included in the meal plan???

For example: chicken with vegetables is the main entree and Side Dishes: buttered asparagus or baked potato.

Since is my first time in WDW and with a meal plan, I really in need of your advise.

Thanks

Garcita

garcitapr2000 said:
Hi to all of you!!

If I have a side dish with my meal do I have to pay an extra charge to have it or it is included in the meal plan???

For example: chicken with vegetables is the main entree and Side Dishes: buttered asparagus or baked potato.

Since is my first time in WDW and with a meal plan, I really in need of your advise.

Thanks

Garcita
it will usually not be part of the plan but it does not hurt to ask, you never know, you could always pay out of pocket for any extras.

Don't feel bad about being confused actually most of the CMs are confused about the plan too, which in turn just confuses the guests even more.

Basically if the menu list the item you want is under Entrees it is included, if it not part of the entree and listed seperately as a side dish, then the side dish would not be included.

However some waiters have allowed it, so as suggested just ask and they will either allow it or ask you to pay out of pocket for it.

If it is listed as part of the item then you get it. If it's listed in a seperate section, you do not for the most part.

For example from LeCellier.

14 oz. New York Strip Steak - roasted garlic, grape tomato, frisee, and roasted Yukon potatoes, and finished with veal demi glace $26.99

You get all this stuff.

But you wouldn't get the stuff listed below the entrees under sides and sauces. Although it doesn't hurt to ask because sometimes, some places will throw one in. Do not expect it, however.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter