Is Miller's Road the 1st or last bus stop at OKW?

jodifla

WDW lover since 1972
Looking through old threads, it seems it's switched. The last time I stayed there, it was first.

I'm trying to figure out where to ask for, and I think I'd like the first stop.

When we were there a few weeks ago, and leaving for the parks, we were picked up @ Turtle Pond then eventually the bus went over to Miller's Road before stopping at HH.

We only took the bus back from the parks once and I can't remember although we stopped a lot before we got back to Turtle Pond, so I'm thinking that took the opposite route.

The bus stop order at OKW is usually Peninsular Road, South Point, Old Turtle Pond, Miller's Road and North Cove Rd (Hospitality House). The routes are occasionally altered because of construction/remodeling.

Question. . .are the buses normally fully by the time they get to the North Cove Rd (Hospitality House) stop? Thanks.

Question. . .are the buses normally fully by the time they get to the North Cove Rd (Hospitality House) stop? Thanks.

Sometimes. Usually in the morning when everyone is heading to the parks at the same time. You can take a quick walk across the bridge to the 1st stop on Peninsular Rd.

Sometimes. Usually in the morning when everyone is heading to the parks at the same time. You can take a quick walk across the bridge to the 1st stop on Peninsular Rd.

Thanks so much for your quick response. Appreciate it!

You can also get off the first stop at Peninsular Rd instead of waiting for the last stop at Hospitality house. The walk over the bridge is very easy. Sure beats waiting for the last stop.

some EMH for MK the buses would be packed. Some times it would not even have room for anyone at hospitality house. We would hop the EPCOT bus and monorail over to MK. It seems probably about the same time length but definitely not crowded on the bus.

You can also get off the first stop at Peninsular Rd instead of waiting for the last stop at Hospitality house. The walk over the bridge is very easy. Sure beats waiting for the last stop.

some EMH for MK the buses would be packed. Some times it would not even have room for anyone at hospitality house. We would hop the EPCOT bus and monorail over to MK. It seems probably about the same time length but definitely not crowded on the bus.

Thanks for providing other great options! We haven't stayed at OKW, but will do so next year.

Usually in the morning when everyone is heading to the parks at the same time.
Note that if you are trying to make park open, there is nearly always plenty of room. It's later in the morning when things pick up.

When we go in August we find the EMH morning bus to be packed- beyond pack. and this is before the park even opens. so we opt for EPCOT if we want to get to MK. It sure beats the crowded bus.

Last year it seemed to be that they packed too many people on the buses.

When we go in August we find the EMH morning bus to be packed- beyond pack. and this is before the park even opens. so we opt for EPCOT if we want to get to MK. It sure beats the crowded bus.

Last year it seemed to be that they packed too many people on the buses.

LOL - the bus for the 7 AM EMH over Easter was pretty empty! The 4 of us and I think 4 others joined us. You just don't get that many people waiting at the bus stop at 6:05 AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter