Is ME available for SW flights yet?

You can use ME with any airline. The only difference will be on your return to MCO. If your airline is not a participating airline you cannot check your baggage or get your boarding pass at your resort. You must take your bags on the return ME bus with you and check in at the airport.

You can use all the features of ME except you cannot check your luggage in at the resort for the return trip to the airport. You would have to take it to the bus and check it in at the airport yourself, either curbside or at the counter.

Can I print my boarding passes out at the resort? I don't mind taking luggage on the bus...I actually would prefer to keep my eye on it anyway!

We are flying SW in Nov. and have Magical express reserved for the trip. I was wondering has anyone had a problem getting to the airport in time to get A or B boarding passes? SW has 24 hour online checkin now. Has anyone had guest services print boarding passes for them? Or is there any internet service available that someone can pay for at the resorts? I don't have a laptop. we are staying at POP. Any advice?

willis said:
We are flying SW in Nov. and have Magical express reserved for the trip. I was wondering has anyone had a problem getting to the airport in time to get A or B boarding passes? SW has 24 hour online checkin now. Has anyone had guest services print boarding passes for them? Or is there any internet service available that someone can pay for at the resorts? I don't have a laptop. we are staying at POP. Any advice?

Disney resorts will print your boarding pass for you. I did this last week.
I also used ME for the return and I was flying SWA. No hassle, great service and there was a skycap there at the bus stop and he took my bags (and me) right upstairs and handled everything for me. Totally painless and fast.

Soupermom said:
Can I print my boarding passes out at the resort? I don't mind taking luggage on the bus...I actually would prefer to keep my eye on it anyway!
yes, you can have them printed at Disney resorts.
The luggage will not go on the bus. You will be responsible for getting your luggage to the bus, from there the driver will stow it for you underneath the bus.

Sounds like a plan to me! I'm so glad you can print SW boarding passes 24 hours in advance now. This will be perfect. Thanks for everyones help. Now...what do I do to register for ME? No one has asked when I've called to work on our ressies... Does ME tell you when they'll be picking you up at your resort to take you to MCO?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter