Is LittleMissMatched going out of business?

I did 2 orders and its all here now. Last parcel arrived yesterday. I bet they will get it out for Xmas. They must realize what it's for.

My account has been charged with $144 and so far I've only received about $70 worth of merchandise. I have been dealing with the company for over a month now. I've lost faith that I will receive all of my merchandise and I doubt if I'll even get the $70 credit back to my account. I hope so, but I'm not betting the farm on it. :(

Well, some good news! I just received an order--so now I'm only missing 4 items. I can live with that! I'm so glad I received these items today--I was needing them to complete my granddaughter's Christmas. I'm going to contact the store via e-mail and see about the other 4 items, but if they can't get them, it's not a big loss. :)

I'd just received a postcard that they're having an 80% off Total Inventory Blowout Sale and Hurry, Everything Must Go, Ho, Ho but when I go to the site, it's down. They give an email address.

They do say they hope to get things up and running again -- that they had too many orders and aren't accepting any right now.

Been dealing with this company for years and they've always been really good, so this is very surprising and disappointing.

Yes, they are going out of business. I returned a pair of boots in September and to date have not received my refund. Their customer service phone number and e-mail are not longer in service. I contacted a store in the Boston area, was give the managers e-mail, sent a request for help in obtaining my refund and never got a response. Do not deal with this business as you will lose your $$$.

Hope someone makes an announcement soon and does not leave consumers in a mess.

This is the only info I could find
Posted Dec 13 2012.

Catterton Partners has apparently sold LittleMissMatched.

Earlier this week, Delta Galil Industries said it had acquired the trademarks of LittleMissMatched. Financial terms were not announced. LittleMissMatched’s senior management team is joining Delta Galil USA, the statement says.

Israel-based Delta Galil makes and markets private label apparel like bras for women and underwear for men. Customers include Marks & Spencer, Target and JC Penney. Delta Galil’s main shareholder is GMM Capital, a firm that owns 54% of company shares. Isaac Dabah controls GMM, according to the Delta Galil website.

Catterton, which has been out fundraising this year, invested in LittleMissMatched in 2008. Catterton committed $17.3 million of growth capital to the company, according to a statement from that time. LittleMissMatched, founded in 2003, is known for its trendy, but mismatched socks that it sells for girls that are meant to inspire creativity. The company also sells accessories, bedding, furniture and cosmetics.

Officials for Catterton and LittleMissMatched couldn’t be reached for comment. (The LittleMissMatched website was offline Thursday.)

DeltaGalil web site link

http://www.deltagalil.com/

I just wanted to thank the poster who mentioned the little miss matched clearance at JcPenney. I got tons of little miss matched stuff today on clearance at JCP. Socks were $2 per pack, wristlets and underwear were $3, swing packs were $4 and backpacks were $5. And to top it off I got it all free using the certificates I won in the button promotion.

There will be some happy little girls in my family come Christmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter