Is LittleMissMatched going out of business?

Elainey

Earning My Ears
I know they were hit hard by Sandi, but now their facebook page has disappeared. I have several things on backorder from them and there is absolutely no way to get ahold of anyone, since customer service is not answering their phone. Also, the facebook page did give out an e-mail address and when I contacted that person, I was given completely wrong information about my orders (said they had shipped--and no shipping confirmation number would be given and nothing would show up or said something had just shipped, when in reality, I received part of that order weeks ago!). Very frustrating! And the billing seems to be all messed up. Does anyone know the status of this company?

I am on their mailing list. I know I got an e mail that said their warehouse in NJ was hit really hard by Sandy and they were trying to catch up with all the back orders.

I still have been getting lots of e mails from them.

They were selling like crazy on qvc yesterday. I didn't watch the whole show but they did have a company rep there talking about them.

I don't think so, I think they are jus shipping slower than normal. I placed an order 11/26 and it shipped Dec 7 with tracking. I think they are just trying to recover from Sandy.

As for the Facebook disappearing, customers probably was leaving nasty comments on it, not sure.

sweetpeakaris said:
I don't think so, I think they are jus shipping slower than normal. I placed an order 11/26 and it shipped Dec 7 with tracking. I think they are just trying to recover from Sandy.

As for the Facebook disappearing, customers probably was leaving nasty comments on it, not sure.

This is what I bet.
Also, I just got my shipping notification yesterday for my November 26 order.
I also think people get spoiled by super quick shipping and it seems like it takes forever in cases like these---at least that's how I feel sometimes.

They have been shipping longer due to Sandy. There was a disclaimer on their site when ordering.

I placed an order back when the 50% Disney sale was posted here on the Budget Board. I received my order about a week ago without incident, although I never received any shipping confirmation from them. I did see that it said "All Sales Final" on my invoice (and I believe on the website too when I placed my order), so it did make me wonder. It was my first order from them though, so I thought maybe that had always been their policy.

The one near me in MA is going out of business but the lady who worked there said that the one in Disney is doing well and is not planning on closing.

Stopped in today to the one at DTD. I was told the stores in NY are closing because there are too many. The DTD store did have trouble for awhile getting shipments due to Sandy. But they are now able to get shipments to DTD. I was also told that the store at DTD is not closing. (For what it is worth).

The socks are cute but quite expensive. My DDs have been buying a bunch of socks in a pack and mixing and matching them for years. Much cheaper.

Does anyone know what the current shipping time frame is? I check on their website and it doesn't seem to be what people are saying on this thread. I am hesitant to place an order, as i need them in my hand by 12-22.

I bought a ton of stuff when the big sale went on about 3-4 weeks ago and it was shipped out beginning of last week. I also thought it was going out of business. I love the stuff, but do think its overpriced for what it is. I bought tons and tons of it to put away for bday gifts, etc... in the future.

I was in TM yesterday and saw all the LMM ned sets on clearance and you get an additional 25% off yellow stickers.

Does anyone know what the current shipping time frame is? I check on their website and it doesn't seem to be what people are saying on this thread. I am hesitant to place an order, as i need them in my hand by 12-22.

I don't think it is likely you would get your order on time. I have ordered many times, and since November it has been at least 2 weeks since my orders have shipped from time of placement. My last order had an item missing that I guess is on backorder even though it didn't indicate that online, and I'm not holding out much hope that it makes it here for Christmas.

The invoices have had added the All Sales Final statement as others mentioned, and the Facebook pages is gone too after lots of people commenting about poor customer service, disconnected numbers etc. I can't help but wonder if they are going out of business as well.

They're now entirely down online, too, and yesterday they sent out a coupon code 'LASTCHANCE.' I placed an order a few days ago and am very glad I did. I love their products, but hate the way they've been handling customers. I hope they're not out of business for good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter