Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

:lmao: Well Hello my friends!

I finally deceided to come back home. Have been out all day today (for the first time in a LONG time. lol)

The reason I am laughing is the last few posts.
Brandi you said it was"Time for Friday fun. "

Tigarbaby posted "Yeah for Friday fun"

Alison posted back " How does one sign up for this Friday Fun? :confused3

Alison posted :banana::banana:

Brandi - "Good night friends...see you tomorrow."

So tell me Did You All Have Fun this Friday? :rotfl::rotfl:

Ann
Maybe I shouldn't have had that last glass of wine with dinner????

I had a great time... Btw did you see the link to the pictures I posted....

I just was coming here to thank you for the great link to your pictures. The festival looks amazing and the trees last year :cloud9: Ok, I must do the festival some year soon. :)

Oh yes....what did you all do for Friday fun??? Or can't we talk about it here?

:rolleyes1

I had a great time... Btw did you see the link to the pictures I posted....

No, I didn't...where did you post it? :confused3

:lmao: Well Hello my friends!

I finally deceided to come back home. Have been out all day today (for the first time in a LONG time. lol)

The reason I am laughing is the last few posts.
Brandi you said it was"Time for Friday fun. "

Tigarbaby posted "Yeah for Friday fun"

Alison posted back " How does one sign up for this Friday Fun? :confused3

Alison posted :banana::banana:

Brandi - "Good night friends...see you tomorrow."

So tell me Did You All Have Fun this Friday? :rotfl::rotfl:

Ann
Maybe I shouldn't have had that last glass of wine with dinner????

My bananas were at Page 421 not the Friday fun....this was my Friday fun...the FILs garage is "clean".

WP_000051.jpg

Hi Alison, your FIL garage looks good. I can only imagine what it was like before you started...a lot of work you completed I am sure. Are you finished now with it or was this only the first step?
My dad's garage was....well a nightmare. Of course he thought it was paradise. What is it with men and their garage clutter?

Here is the link to the thread Brandi posted on the photography board. She has such a great eye for setting up a shot. Beautiful cherry trees! Ahhhhh

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2870615

It was post 6283 in case this link does not work for some reason.

:)

stp5.gif

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I was having trouble sleeping tonight....Look what I found working away on my computer this early morning!:thumbsup2

:shamrock: Ann

Hi Alison, your FIL garage looks good. I can only imagine what it was like before you started...a lot of work you completed I am sure. Are you finished now with it or was this only the first step?
My dad's garage was....well a nightmare. Of course he thought it was paradise. What is it with men and their garage clutter?

Here is the link to the thread Brandi posted on the photography board. She has such a great eye for setting up a shot. Beautiful cherry trees! Ahhhhh

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2870615

It was post 6283 in case this link does not work for some reason.

:)

Well we made the garage so a car could be parked in it. No we didn't actually "clean" the garage. There are about 10 trips to the hazardous waster dump in there. Plus a bunch of Freecycle, "we have nuts bolts and screws" postings to do.

I just was coming here to thank you for the great link to your pictures. The festival looks amazing and the trees last year :cloud9: Ok, I must do the festival some year soon. :)

Oh yes....what did you all do for Friday fun??? Or can't we talk about it here?

:rolleyes1

We just spent the day with each other ....:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter