Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that the rules changed with the server upgrades and the mods are now just messing with us and letting us go on |: and on and on and on and on :|

I think that the rules changed with the server upgrades and the mods are now just messing with us and letting us go on |: and on and on and on and on :|

I don't think so. Our cruise meet thread hit 250 pages around the same time as this one and was closed down straightaway.

Corinna

So far so good! I am hoping that helps!

How are you doing?

Got out of work 15 minutes early today! :thumbsup2 Checking in here then going for a walk around the neighborhood.

I was in college when you were born, my dear. I had a BIG birthday last July.

Age is not important to me, though. I hardly ever know how old people are and my family laughs at me because I have to figure out how old I am! :rotfl2:
PERFECT attitude!

Brandi & Elin,
You two are so funny with this whole discussion! I remember going through a period when I looked at my saxophone students with the realization that they could have been my daughters. It might have had more to do with the fact that I didn't have any kids or just a realization that I was getting older. Technically Fran could have even been my mother!

We're all friends! What amazed me is that Wendypooh is such a young Mimi! It just goes to show age doesn't matter! :goodvibes:

ANOTHER perfect attitude!

Got off the train and now my far will not start. It has a brand new battery, and no lights on, and full tank...

I don't think so. Our cruise meet thread hit 250 pages around the same time as this one and was closed down straightaway.

Corinna

Our LTP game ended while the server upgrade was going on just a week or two before this one hit 250. So hmmm... :confused3 :scratchin

The car started after I sat there for an hour.... So I am not sure what is wrong with it..

Glad you got it started finally. That's a bummer.

Okey dokey! Night shift on this thread signing off! Unless we have anyone in the Anzacs or Asia, it will be morning in the UK or east coast before we see any further action! G'night!

Our LTP game ended while the server upgrade was going on just a week or two before this one hit 250. So hmmm... :confused3 :scratchin

Glad you got it started finally. That's a bummer.
Yes it totally sucked..

Okey dokey! Night shift on this thread signing off! Unless we have anyone in the Anzacs or Asia, it will be morning in the UK or east coast before we see any further action! G'night!

Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...

A quick "good morning" to my J & K friends from Fort Campbell, KY! :wave2:

What is going on with the climate? It's summer here already. I packed for Spring - will go clothes shopping this weekend!! :rotfl:

I am surprised we are still "here". :confused3

Wishing you all a great day! Time for work! :hyper:

Ugh! The not knowing is scary, not to mention that's a really bad way to end the day!

Good morning!

I do agree it is scary not knowing what is going to happen, so we are taking it to the shop this weekend to find out what it is doing... Hopefully.

A quick "good morning" to my J & K friends from Fort Campbell, KY! :wave2:

What is going on with the climate? It's summer here already. I packed for Spring - will go clothes shopping this weekend!! :rotfl:

I am surprised we are still "here". :confused3

Wishing you all a great day! Time for work! :hyper:

Laura,
Hope you are enjoying yourself while you are there and that the heat does not bother you too much, it is summer here in our nations capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter